Welcome to www.nordicmodular.com
Nordic Modular Group AB appreciates your interest in our company and thanks you for visiting our website. Please read this website policy carefully before using the website. We want you to feel that we respect your privacy, and you can read more about this in our policy on protection of privacy.
In visiting the website, you accept this website policy.
General information about the website policy
The website policy explains how the information on www.nordicmodular.com may be used in order not to infringe copyright or contravene the rules on linking to the website. The section on “Nordic Modular Group AB policy on protection of privacy” explains how your personal data are handled, i.e. information which can identify you as a user.
Using the information on the website
The information on the website is general and should not be used as a single and sole basis for decisions on important matters. Nordic Modular Group AB endeavours to keep the website correct, complete and up to date at all times. However, typographical errors, external factors and technical faults may result in misleading information. Nordic Modular Group AB is consequently unable to guarantee and accept responsibility for the information being correct, complete and up to date.
The contents of the website are owned by Nordic Modular Group AB and are covered by Swedish and international legislation. All rights reserved.
Unauthorised use or distribution of the contents of the website may infringe copyright, trademark and/or other Swedish or international legislation and may become the subject of legal action.
The contents of this website may not be modified, sent, recreated, published, licensed, transferred or sold without the prior written consent of Nordic Modular Group AB.
The website may contain pictures which belong to other copyright holders.
All links to the website must be to the homepage unless otherwise agreed with Nordic Modular Group AB. When a link is made, all material from the website must be opened in a separate window and must not be displayed in conjunction with a trademark or logo from another website.
Nordic Modular Group AB is concerned for your privacy. Please read through the following to see what is dealt with in the policy on protection of privacy.
What does the policy cover?
- The policy is concerned with how Nordic Modular Group AB handles the personal information which Nordic Modular Group AB receives and collects through the website www.nordicmodular.com. Personal information is information which can identify you, for example your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, logs from your web browser, your IP address and cookie information, and which is not public elsewhere.
- The policy does not relate to other companies which Nordic Modular Group AB does not own or control, or other persons who are not employees of Nordic Modular Group.
- Nordic Modular Group AB does not take responsibility for your privacy or the contents of external websites to which there may be links on the website.
What Nordic Modular Group AB does with the information
- Nordic Modular Group AB collects personal information such as name, e-mail address and other information which has been voluntarily supplied by the user. The personal information which you supply will be used solely for the purposes you have requested.
- Nordic Modular Group AB automatically receives and saves information from your web browser, such as IP address, cookie information and which page you are visiting, to the log files on our server.
- Nordic Modular Group AB uses the information for the following purposes: to improve website content, for user statistics, to answer enquiries regarding products and services and to improve our services.
- Nordic Modular Group AB will not sell the information to any third party.
Information on cookies
This website uses what are known as cookies. Under the Swedish Electronic Communication Act, which came into force on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website with cookies must receive information about:
- the fact that the website contains cookies,
- what these cookies are used for and
- how cookies can be avoided.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small text file which the website you are visiting saves on your computer. Cookies are used on many websites to give you as a visitor access to various functions. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user’s surfing.
There are two types of cookies. One type saves a file on your computer for a prolonged period of time and is intended to facilitate the activities of individual users. It is used for example for functions which require the user to log in, register or order something from the website. Cookies are also used to enable the number of page views and visitors to be measured for our internal statistical system and for the supplier of an external system of this kind. The information collected regarding statistics is anonymous and does not contain any names, e-mail addresses or other particulars which can be associated with an individual person.
The other type of cookies are known as session cookies. During the time the visitor is surfing on a page, this cookie is saved temporarily in the cache memory of his or her computer, for example to keep track of what language has been selected. Session cookies are not saved on your computer for a prolonged period of time and disappear when you turn off your web browser.
Both these types of cookies are used on this website to make it easier for you to use our pages.
If you do not want to allow cookies, you can block them in your web browser (the way in which cookies are overridden can vary slightly between different web browsers).
If you use Internet Explorer, proceed as follows. Go to Tools: Internet options, choose the Secrecy tab and click on Advanced. There you can choose whether to accept or reject cookies, or whether you want to be asked every time cookies occur.
If you use Netscape, proceed as follows. Go to Edit, choose Preferences and then click on Privacy & Security followed by Cookies. Then select the appropriate option.
Updating of website policy
Nordic Modular Group AB may revise this website policy at any time by updating it.
If you have any questions or thoughts about the contents of this website policy, please feel free to contact our head of corporate communications by e-mail: